Thursday, September 04, 2008

Welcome to my blog

When you start a blog you have to be consistent in writing, otherwise it makes no sense. From now on I'll be writing every now and then about what's going on in my mind, considering art and the artworld, and also about the creation of my artwork of course. My paintings speak a universal language, I don't have to translate them. I've chosen to write this blog in the most known language in the world and I'll try to do my very best. If you don't understand what I mean, just ask me.

Crazy exhibition schedule for the last 4 months of 2008
Sept. 2008:
-open door weekend in my studio
-duo exhibit at Gallery Delfi Form
-Exhibit at Gallery Tracé
-Exhibit at Amstel Gallery
Oct. 2008
-Arti 08 Fair in The Hague with Gallery De Kei
-Excellent Fair in Eindhoven with Gallery De Kei
-Exhibit Gallery ART-ist in Geel, Belgium
Nov. 2008
-Solo exhibit at Monkdogz Urban Art Gallery in New York
-Affordable Art Fair Amsterdam with Amstel Gallery
Dec. 2008:
-Lineart art fair in Gent, Belgium with Amstel Gallery
-Solo exhibition at Gallery De Kei, Nuenen, The Netherlands


No comments:

Post a Comment