Friday, August 27, 2010

Opening party for VIPs

 



Yesterday there was an opening party, only for VIPs (I found out that there actually are a lot of VIPs in this world...), at the life style event Très Chic, in the Herkenrode Abbey of Hasselt. Although it was raining, and part of this event is in open air (well, pavillion tents) it was crowded with beautiful and très chic people. The rich and famous arrived in Limousines, Porches, Rolls Royces, Jaguars and even by helicopter and Laurent-Perrier Champagne was poured generously. I observed all this, with eyes wide open, waiting for my brain to understand. (I'm still waiting...)

Anyway, if you want to visit this event, the opening hours are:
Friday Aug. 27, 17-23 hours
Saturday Aug. 28, 13-23 hours
Sunday Aug. 29, 13-21 hours
Monday Aug. 30, 13-21 hours 
more info: www.treschic.be

I'll be attending the exhibition on Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment