Thursday, March 31, 2011

Reaping the rewards....

2 blurry sneak preview close ups of my new work under construction - check my Facebook page for
the clear pictures -  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Esther-Barend-visual-artist

I've been experimenting last week, and currently I'm reaping the rewards!
Of course I have to wait and see if the new paintings I'm working on right now are going to be like I imagined.
I love to challenge myself, so therefore I have to take into account that it may turn out bad.... I'm curious for the final result!
I'm also experimenting with a new art-bag, and in the meantime several ideas are running through my head... I wish I could just beam them up immediately!!!
I'm driving myself crazy, as usual ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Your work is awesome, Is good to see how you really live in it and enjoy it. Keep up the good work. Best Regards.

    ReplyDelete