Monday, October 24, 2011

THE PLACE TO BE!

I'm preparing for BLOOOM, the creative industries art show in Cologne! At the end of this week the second edition of this wonderful art fair, linked to ART FAIR 21, will get started!
Like last year, my art will be represented by ARTISHOX Art Gallery. My newest colorful series 'Girls in Paint' will be exhibited for the first time here. ALSO... very affordable but nevertheless professionally scanned fine art prints will be available! I'm very proud my art will be in the wonderful company of the awesome works of Japanese artist Michihiro Matsuoka, Belgian artist Philip Bosmans and Canadian artist Derek Stenning.
I'm really looking forward to reunite with the friends I made last year, artists from all over the world! But I feel sorry too that some are not going to be there. Nevertheless I know this is going to be a great event!

 
Blooom is far from average! Whether you want to be surprised and amazed by stunning art, would like to buy unique art for affordable prices or only want to get inspired... THIS IS THE PLACE TO BE!
On Friday evening Oct. 28 it will get started with a vernissage. Next open every day from 12.00 - 20.00 hours until Tuesday Nov. 1 until 19.00 hours. More info www.blooom.de
The booth of ARTISHOX is situated in the 'Südflügel' of 'Staatenhaus am Rheinpark'. I'll be attending the fair for a couple of days so maybe we'll meet there! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment