Sunday, March 02, 2014

'FEBULOUS' FEBRUARY!!!


February has been a fabulous month for me.
I created a few great paintings and not only that... many paintings have found a new home in various countries. Which pleases me a lot!!! :D

Now there's the challenge to create new ones, in the Figurative series 'Perfect Imperfections' and 'Dynamic Abstracts', because I've got several exhibitions ahead of me!
Today the exhibition in 'Galerie In de Oude School' in Stroe, The Netherlands is opening!
It will last until April 27, so if you are in the neighborhood, go and take a look in this beautiful galerie, which once was a school. The old building looks great, has a lot of great walls and a very passionate gallery owner!

Galerie In de Oude School, Stroeƫrschoolweg 6, 3776 MN Stroe, The Netherlands

No comments:

Post a Comment