Monday, December 06, 2010

LINEART-VISITORS, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HEART WARMING REACTIONS
















It is true... the snow and slippery roads kept a lot of potential visitors from coming to Lineart.
The amount of visitors on Saturday can be compared with what normally is expected on a Friday.
Sunday was busier, although not like on a usual Lineart-Sunday (when people used to throng the fair, anyway during the last decades)
But... I spoke to a lot of visitors at the booth of Gallery ART-ist, and the reactions were more than heart warming.
I feel overwhelmed by the enthusiastic and awesome comments and the time people took to tell me about how the experience my art.
They don't know how much this means to me, but I'm very grateful for every comment and sign of appreciation.
I don't want to brag, but when people (apart from one another) tell you that your paintings are one of the most innovative they've seen on Lineart and that they are touched by the composition, dynamics and combination of colors... I can tell you from experience: it moves you.
I can feel my wings growing.

LINEART can still be visited, today and tomorrow:
Monday Dec 6. 11.00 - 10.00 pm
Tuesday Dec 7. 11.00 - 07.00 pm
I will not be attending the booth of Gallery ART-ist, but the gallery owners will give you a warm welcome.

Overall it's absolutely worthwhile to visit this fair.

Lineart
Flanders Expo
Ghent - Belgium
www.lineart.be

No comments:

Post a Comment