Monday, April 22, 2013

Vernissage of my exhibition at Galerie Radeski in Liège

Last Friday it was the opening of my exhibition at Galerie Radeski.
 

A large number of my paintings, figuratives as well as abstracts, are presented on this show.

Not only my art is there, but also the wonderful AND colourful art of Abelardo Hernandez, Arthur Dorval and Eelco Maan, a.o.


I am very pleased to be working with Galerie Radeski, with their wonderful collection of artists.

 
It was a very nice evening, and I feel really overwhelmed by all the compliments, and it was SO nice to meet some of my art-collectors, 'old' art lovers, and new art lovers!!! Thanks!!!

The show runs until June 2.
Galerie Radeski, 69, Boulevard D'Avroy, 4000 Liège, Belgium, www.galerieradeski.be

No comments:

Post a Comment