Friday, December 04, 2009

The positive flow I'm in continues...


Part of 'Exhibitory', one of the last created paintings.

Yesterday I met a sympathatic couple through the gallery of Jules&Jeremy in Utrecht. They saw my exhibition overthere and fell in love with my art. Because of the specific sizes they had in mind, they asked me if it might be possible to create an art piece on commission. I don't do a lot of commissions, but if it feels good to me AND I can do my 'own thing', I accept (of course in cooperation with the gallery).
Anyway, I don't show the painting before I'm completely satisfied with it. And if the client doesn't like it, he doesn't have to take it.
It's always nice to meet people, talk to them and get inspired by their house and personality. After a meeting like this, I put all the impressions together and let it simmer for a while. Then, one day, when it feels good, I start creating.
I'm already curious for the results! That's a good thing to start with!

No comments:

Post a Comment