Saturday, March 03, 2012

I'm tired feeling miserable

I've been ill for 4 days now and I'm really fed up with it already. I NEVER have a cold and it has been decades since I last had the flu... It seems like it's coming out now all at once. I am way too impatient to just lie, sit, lie, sleep, read, watch tv, check FB, and do nothing else than sneezing and coughing and feeling miserable all the time, but I decided to surrender to it. Well.... There is not much else to choose from. Also... since I'm never ill and there are MUCH worse things in life, I don't have anything to complain about! Anyway I tell myself that it has a purpose, and although I really believe it does, I hope I feel better very soon. This is soooo boring and tiring. ....  And there's a painting waiting for me to be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment