Sunday, January 31, 2010

My art represented in PARIS











I'm back from my trip to Paris where I stayed at my best friends place.
We saw the retrospective exhibition of Soulage in the museum of George Pompidou and afterwards payed a visit to the art collection of the museum, which was great.
I went to the art fair in La Halle Freyssinet to orientate for the possibility to participate next time and to meet again fellow-artist André Nadal and his companion Sandrine Blondel. I love the very original oil paintings of André and was very glad to see the paintings of Sandrine for real. They are really awesome, quite masculin, painted on iron with firm brush strokes. On the last day of my stay in Paris I had an appointment with the awesome Galerie Tatiana Tournemine on Rue Faubourg St. Honoré (one of the most luxurious departments of Paris) opposite the Palais de l'Elysée. My dear friend Amélie had deposited my latest catalogue at their gallery and they'd sent me a message to meet because they were very interested in my paintings. We immediately felt that we had to work together, so as from now my paintings are represented in Paris by Galerie Tatiana Tournemine (http://www.tournemine.com).

No comments:

Post a Comment