Tuesday, November 09, 2010

'Je comprenais ce language'


CALVET 2' Trailer from Dominic Allan on Vimeo.

Today the trailer of CALVET was released!
Jean Marc Calvet is my fellow artist at Monkdogz Urban Art Gallery in New York City. He's a self-educated autonomous artist who started painting about 8 years ago....
Via a terrifying trip to hell and back, Jean Marc Calvet was given a second chance at life, and now a successful artist on a quest for redemption, he embarks on an extraordinary journey to make peace with his past. Dominic Allan is the director of this movie. Edith Progue is the music-master.

The last time I saw some of Jean Marc's paintings for real is about 2 years ago. Back then it was already impressing. But having followed his evolution I can see the progress and I like very much what I see. It's GOOOOD! I love the shadows in his work, I love the playing with the layers... it makes it deeper, more intens, just like life itself is.
  
I'm very curious for the movie!

Watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment