Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sheer delight

Detail of Sheer Delight, diptych 120x50 cm

I've locked myself in my studio for the past 10 days. During the last 5 days I've been working at least 12 hours a day.
My eyes are exhausted of being focussed all the time and the bright colors are dancing in front of me.
Not 2, but 3 new paintings came out. The last one is not dry yet. It had to be painted, I just had to spit it out.
It amazes me how restless I can get, how big the urge can become... strange beings we humans are!
Satisfied with the result I can lay back today and the rest of the weekend...
 

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! It takes a lot of dedication to lock yourself and apply yourself to your art... YOU ROCK! The piece pictured is fantastic of course as is all of your work. ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete