Monday, July 18, 2011

Autumn in the Summer


Details of 'Don't touch without gloves' of the Girls in Paint - series.

Last April it was Summer in the Spring. Lovely surprise, and I enjoyed it as much as I could. Unfortunately now it's Autumn in the Summer. It's raining cats and dogs overhere, while in Somalia there has never been so much drought as right now. Life's a bitch. My thoughts are with the victims of this disaster.
Although I miss the sun, the rain does not bring me in a bad mood. All I want is to paint... (I'm dying of excitement)  and when it's too hot I don't have the energy.
I've made several new paintings, amongst which 4 new Girls in Paint. This time only full colour.
Tomorrow I will start a new larger one, also a Girl in Paint.
I just love my job so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment